RAC 25th Anniversary Challenge Coin
Radio Amateurs of Canada is pleased to introduce the
special 25th Anniversary Challenge Coin.
The coin was designed by Mike Hutchison and was custom-designed and manufactured by KingPins for RAC. Its design depicts the commitment to a strong 25 years of Amateur Radio with a large maple leaf acknowledging a true sense of Canadian pride. The back design is the classic RAC logo with a beautiful gold crest and accents. It is a unique collectable and is a great collectors piece for any member of the Amateur Radio community.
Through the RAC Challenge Coin program, we hope to raise sufficient funds to make RAC stronger and enable it to deliver more services and benefits to our members and to Amateur Radio in Canada and internationally during our next 25 years.
The process for obtaining the special coin is provided below.
Special Promotion: May 21 to June 3
- Commencing Monday, May 21 and continuing until Sunday, June 3, participants in the RAC Challenge Coin program who pledge donations to RAC of $100 or more will receive a special serialized coin commemorating RAC’s 25th anniversary.
- The individual who makes the largest donation to RAC by the end of day on Sunday, June 3 will receive the very first RAC Challenge Coin #001.
- Orders should be sent to RAC Headquarters at after May 21 and will be filled in the order they are received. If a specific serial number is not requested, the participant will receive the next available coin.
- Donors will be able to request specific serial numbers from #2 to #124, however if your number has already been purchased you will receive the number closest to it.
- RAC Challenge Coin #125 will be reserved for RAC Headquarters unless a participant is able to show that this number has some special significance.
After the promotion: June 4 and onwards
After the promotion ends on June 4 participants may continue to request numbers from the remaining pool of coins using the same procedure outlined above.