The Russian Digital Radio Club extends an invitation to Radio Amateurs all over the world to participate in the 14th Russian WW PSK Contest 2016. The objective of the contest is to establish as many contacts as possible between Radio Amateurs around the world and Radio Amateurs in Russia. We invite all fans of digital modes to take part in the contest from 1200 UTC on Saturday, February 20 until 1159 UTC on Sunday, Feburary 21.
Types of modulation: BPSK31, BPSK63 and BPSK125.
Repeated contacts are permitted on different bands and different modes providing that a contact will be made not earlier than in three minutes. The output power should not exceed 10 watts on 160 metres and 100 watts on other bands. The operator may change the bands no more than 10 times within a calendar hour (with zero on the 59th minute of each hour). Only one transmitted signal is permitted at any time. Bands: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m and 10m.
- MOAB - Multi-One - Multi-Operator, Single Transmitter, All Bands - Club stations and SES stations
- SOAB - Single-Op All - Single-Operator, All Bands
- SOSB - Single-Op 160m; Single-Op 80m; Single-Op 40m; Single-Op 20m; Single-Op 15m; Single-Op 10m - Single Operator, Single Band;
- SOSWL - Single-Op SWL - Single-Operator SWL, All Bands.
There are separate categories for Russian and foreign participants:
- World - all the countries except for Russia,
- European Russia
- Asiatic Russia
Prizes: 17 prizes are available. Certificates will be awarded to the Winner, Prize Winners and other Participants.
For more information please see the Russian WW PSK Contest 2016 Rules.
You should send your log upload via the Web interface at https://ua9qcq.com/en/submit_log.php?lang=en or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. All logs must be sent no later than five days after the contest (2359 UTC on February 26, 2016).
73, the Russian Digital Radio Club